Little girls often want to feel like princesses and I always got true enjoyment of watching my girl wearing a costume I have made. For moms or grandmothers with similar requirements, here's is an easy one. I have lined it because the netting could become itchy around the armhole. It is necessary to use very soft nylon netting or tulle.
- Sparkle tulle in ivory 1 to 2 yards
- Sparkle tulle in turquoise 2 to 4 yards
- Satin in blue and white 2 to 4 yards
- One (1) invisible zipper 13 to 15″
- Invisible zipper foot
- Satin bias tape in ivory
- Sequin check fabric 1/2″ yards
Click HERE for FREE pattern and tutorial.
For a video tutorial on how to sew an invisible zipper, you can check it HERE.