Easy Reusable Produce Bags FREE Sewing Tutorial
These reusable produce bags are the little sewing project that could have a big impact on reducing your plastic use.
- Organic cotton voile, or other lightweight fabric
- Cording for the drawstring
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine (though if you have a serger, this would be a good use for it)
- Straight pins
- Safety pin
- Iron and ironing board (optional)
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat (optional, but makes this a faster project)
- Sewing gauge (optional)
You might want to check this Reusable Snack Pouch, too!