A square apron is made from a square piece of fabric. Which makes it SUPER simple to make, but you can change the size of the square depending on your height and desired fit.
- 23 inch square piece of fabric*
- sewing machine and thread (or none if you do the no sew version)
- 1 1/2 yards ribbon, canvas trim or rope for the straps
- 4 small grommets (for the no sew version)
- fray check (for the no sew version)
For more apron sewing projects, take a look at this Roundup of 200 Free Apron Patterns and Tutorial.