Easy Vaccination Card Holder Wallet FREE Sewing Tutorial
Sew a small wallet to keep your vaccination card safe and easy to read. This easy sewing pattern for a snap pouch is the perfect size to hold the standard 3’’ x 4’’ COVID vaccination card. There is a vinyl window on the back of the holder so you can easily see the information on your vaccine record, plus a snap closure to keep the card from falling out. And it’s a great project to sew with your fabric scraps!
What you'll need:
- less than 1/8 yard of fabric
- a piece of vinyl 3 1/2’’ x 5’’
- 2’’ of ribbon or twill tape that is 1/2’’ wide (optional)
- a d-ring with a 1/2’’ opening
- The parts for one plastic snap
- Wondertape – optional but very helpful
You might want to check this Small Crossbody Wallet FREE Sewing Tutorial.