Elastic Waist Linen Shorts FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
These shorts are designed to be worn over your swimming suit, to hang around the pool and garden, or relax on the terrace. Be sure to make them in linen or good quality, loose weave cotton so they can drape on your hips and be worn through the summer comfortably.
- 3/4 to 1 yard of 56″ linen
- Thread to match
- A small strip of fusible interfacing for the pocket facing
- 1 1/2″ elastic, enough to go around the waist of the shorts
- 3/8″ cotton cord, the amount depends on our waist plus 16″
- Two large beads with a 3/8″ hole
You might want to check this Walking Shorts FREE Pattern and Tutorial.