This DIY fabric basket with a chalkboard label is an incredibly versatile project and the label can be re-written to fit any use. Get this Fabric Basket FREE Pattern and learn how to make one with this FREE Tutorial.
- 1 yd. home decor fabric (for outside of bin) – FABRIC A *
- 1 yd. home decor fabric (for lining of bin) – FABRIC B *
- 1 2/3 yd. Sew-In Interfacing – Firm *
- 3″ x 4″ piece of Chalkboard Oilcloth *
- Sewing Machine
- Coordinating Sewing Thread
- White Sewing Thread
- Quilting Pins
- Seam Ripper
Take a look at this Fabric Basket with Drawstring Top, too!