Fabric Cone Hanging Basket FREE Sewing Tutorial:
Are your empty walls feeling a little lonely? Or maybe you need to add a little bit of a happy vibe to your front door? Add a little floral flair with an adorable cone hanging basket! Ready in no time, this lovely flower cone is the perfect front door decor in any season!
What you'll need:
- fabric scraps for the outer cone and the backing
- fusible fleece or batting (simple fleece would work too)
- double fold bias tape
- cutting mat
- rotary cutter
- large plate or other round object
- quilting clips
- sewing machine
- matching thread
- quilting foot or darning foot if you decide to free motion your cone (optional though)
- hole puncher kit with eyelets
Take a look at these 40+ FREE Sunflower Sewing Patterns, too!