Fabric Storage Bin FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Sew a storage bin out of fabric from your stash! This generously sized bin with a foldover lid will help you organize your closet, but it’s so pretty you won’t want to hide it away.
What you'll need:
- 1 yard of fabric for the exterior
- 1 yard of fabric for the interior (lining)
- 1/3 yard of fabric for the binding and handles
- 1 yard of foam stabilizer
- a 6 1/2’’ x 12’’ rectangle of 12 or 14 gauge vinyl
- 4’’ of sew-on hook and loop tape (velcro) – either 3/4’’ wide or 1’’ wide will work.
- a fabric marking pen (such as a Frixion pen)
- Creative grids curved corner ruler (or a cup with about a 4’’ opening)
- Sewing Stiletto (very helpful!)
You might want to check this DIY Sturdy Storage Totes FREE Sewing Pattern.