Fabric Wallet FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This little sewing project is perfectly doable for a relatively new sewer. There is a little zipper, yes, but it’s not difficult.
This wallet makes a great gift or a lovely selfish treat. Gather some beautiful fabrics or use your scraps for a zero-waste project. The finished wallet is 4 by 8 inches.
What you'll need:
- A 7” zipper
- A snap button or magnetic snap
- ¼ yard of exterior fabric
- ¼ yard of interior fabric
- ¼ yard of pocket fabric
- ¼ yard of all-purpose fusible interfacing
- ¼ yard of fusible fleece or batting to give some body to your project
Take a look at this Teeny Ten Minute Wallet FREE Tutorial.