Faux Leather & Fleece Sunglass Case FREE Sewing Pattern:
Tossing your sunglasses directly into a bag or tote is asking for scratches to the lenses. This cute and lightweight case is a great way to protect them and make them easier to spot in the jumble of a bag’s contents.
Sewing Tools You Need:
- Sewing Machine and standard presser foot
- Walking or Even Feed foot or similar
Fabric and Other Supplies:
- ¼ yard or scrap of a 44”+ wide vinyl or faux leather
- ¼ yard or scrap of a 44”+ wide polyester fleece
NOTE: Remember, as mentioned above, use standard polyester fleece not the luxury plush products.
- All-purpose thread to match the vinyl fabric
- See-through ruler
- Fabric pen or pencil
- Seam gauge
- Seam ripper
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Pinking shears or a rotary cutter with a pinking blade
- Iron and ironing board
- Pressing cloth
- Fabric clips (rather than pins)
- Parchment or wax paper
Take a look at this Flex Frame Glasses Case, too!