Flying Geese Mini Quilt FREE Tutorial
The Flying Geese design is a beautiful traditional quilt pattern made up of centered triangles surrounded by two corner triangles. The evocative name comes from the center triangle’s shape which ends up looking like a flock of geese flying in a V formation.
What you'll need:
- 1/4-yard Rowan’s Shot Cotton, Eucalyptus
- 1/4-yard Liberty of London’s Tana Lawn, Mitsi in Blue
- 1/4-yard Liberty of London’s Tana Lawn, Capel in Aqua
- 1/4-yard Lecien’s Small Stripes, Blue.
- 1 1/4-yard Moda Muslin 45″-200 count, Natural (for piecing and backing)
- 1/4-yard Yuwa Fabric’ Alternating Stripes, Red.
- 1/2-yard Lecien’s Small Stripes, Red (for piecing and binding).
- 1/4-yard Yuwa Fabrics’ Sweet Honeycomb, Red
- 1/4-yard Robert Kaufman’s Kona Cotton, Coral
You will also need:
- Craft size Quilters Dream Natural Request Dream cotton batting
- 100% cotton thread in color 1040, 110 yards
- A Hera Marker or erasable fabric marker
You might want to check this Heroes + Helpers Quilt FREE Sewing Tutorial.