For Small Dogs: Bella Frill Dress FREE Sewing Pattern
Here's the Bella frill dress for smaller dogs out there. You might need to adjust the pattern slightly to fit your furry friend.
What you'll need:
- Fabric of your choice, yardage varies depending on pattern size, fabric width & shrinkage. Approx. fabric yardage:
- X-Small – Small: 1/2 yard of 45”
- Medium – Large: 3/4 – 1 yard of 45”
- X-Large: 1 – 1 1/2 yard of 45”
- Closure: determine what kind of closure you would like to have, snaps or velcro or others. Snaps / Velcro size varies depending on the size the dress you are making. Make sure you compensate placket width when you determine the kind of closure you want.
- Bias Tape: making your own bias tape is optional, you have to have it for the armhole.
- Fusible: Optional
You might want to check this Little Dog Harness FREE Sewing Tutorial.