FREE Bolt Mini Quilt Pattern and Tutorial
Here’s the Bolt Mini Quilt Pattern by Sedef Imer of Down Grapevine Lane. This mini quilt consists entirely of half square triangles (HSTs) and flying geese units.
Finished Size: 9” x 12”
- RST means right sides together
- HST means half square triangle
- Use a scant ¼ “ seam allowance when joining pieces
- 10” squares of 11 assorted print fabrics
- Fat quarter of white or other background fabric
- Backing 13” x 16”
- Quilt batting 13” x 16”
- Binding 2 ¼” x50”
- Rotary cutter, ruler and mat
- Curved quilting pins or quilt basting spray
- Sewing machine with ¼” foot and walking foot
You might want to check this Midnight Glow Quilt FREE Tutorial.