Here's a step-by-step guide for how to sew owl softies. Download the owl shape templates to make your own.
You will need…
- Free owl templates
- Fabric A: 14in square, for body
- Fabric B: 9in square, for wings and tail
- Fabric C: 6in x 7in, for pocket
- White felt: 4in x 3in, for eye patch
- Yellow felt: 1in square, for beak
- Iron-on adhesive (fusible web): 5in x 3in
- Batting scraps
- Polyester toy filling
- Black embroidery thread
You might want to check this Decorative Owl FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial, too!