This laptop case is similar to a simple pouch but with the zipper extended down the side. It also has two pockets in the front to hold your headphones, charger, notes etc. With quilted diagonal design on the pocket and a horizontal design on the main case to give it a contrasting look. The tutorial can be adjusted to any size laptop or tablet.
To make this pretty case you need:
- Two pieces of main of dimensions of front of laptop + 2″
- Two pieces lining of laptop dimensions
- 2 pieces fleece interfacing of laptop dimensions
- 1 piece main for pocket 3″ shorter than the main
- 3″ x 13.5″ strip for pocket binding
- 1 piece lining for pocket
- 1 piece fleece interfacing for pocket
- 22″ zipper
- 2 pieces 3″ x 9″ for straps
- 2 pieces 3″ x 9″ fleecing interfacing for straps
Take a look at this DIY Keyboard and Mouse Wrist Rests.