Here's the chair cushion free tutorial for your dining room table. So comfortable to sit down on this cushion after a long busy day and delightfully eat your dinner. So relaxing, isn't it?
Supplies for 4 Cushions:
- 2 charm packs (or 64 five-inch squares)
- 1-1/8 yard of cheap fabric (these will be the wrong side of the quilted puffs, and not visible at all once zipped closed;
thriftedlinens would be a great option)
- 1 yard solid fabric for the sides and bottom of the cushions
- four 22″ zippers
- 5-1/2 yards of double-fold bias tape (or you can make your own)
- 4 pieces of foam that are each 15″ x 15″ and are 2″ thick (you can buy foam at your local fabric store, either pre-cut or by-the-yard)
- 16oz. bag of polyester fiber filling
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Coordinating thread
- Zipper foot
- Fabric marker or chalk
Learn How to Add a Skirt to a Chair Slipcover with this FREE Tutorial.