FREE Tutorial: How to Make Pincushion with a Pocket
Keep your pins, scissors and other sewing essentials in place using this pincushion with a pocket. This cute project is easy to make. So choose your right fabric and try to make one now!
You will need:
- Center square 1 1/2”
- 2 x colored squares 2” for the triangles (slightly larger to allow for trimming)
- 2 x background color squares 2” for the triangles (slightly larger to allow for trimming)
- 6” x 1” colored strip
- 6 x 1” background color strip
For the Pocket:
- 1 x 3 1/2” square (pocket lining)
For the Cushion:
- 2 x 5 1/2” x 3 1/2” (front and back of cushion)
- Toy stuffing
You might want to check this Strawberry Pincushion Pattern, too!