Frog Plush FREE Sewing Pattern
Ribbit! This pint-sized frog is the amphibious friend you've been looking for! It has a semi-realistic body, with a simple round torso, tiny arms and legs, and big charming eyes. It looks great in loads of colors, whether you're matching nature or not!
Also with only 6 pattern pieces and a basic body shape, it sews up rather quickly. It just has a bit of hand sewing for the feet and arms.
What you'll need:
- 1⁄4 yd. of fabric for main body
- 1⁄4 yd. or 9″ x 9″ of accent fabric for belly
- 3” x 3” piece of accent applique fabric
- (flannel, felt, fleece, cotton, etc.) for eyes 2” x 2” piece of black applique fabric for
- pupils and nostrils 1″ x 1″ piece of white applique fabric for
- eye shines 5″ x 5” piece of light or heavy duty
- fusible web sewing thread to match main fabric and
- applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Frog Softie FREE Sewing Pattern.