Is Yoshi your favorite game character? Well, this is the best time to sew your own Yoshi plush… and it will be a giant one! Grabe this Giant Yoshi Plush FREE Pattern!
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Sewing Machine
- 79 pieces of 81/2″ x 11″ paper (2 pages are reference templates)
- Pen/marker to trace the pattern pieces to the fabric
- Weights to hold down the pattern pieces
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- Play Sand
- 2 plastic bags
(This fabric list is for a light blue Yoshi, you may need more or less of some colors depending on which color Yoshi you are making)
- 2 1/3 yards of blue body color (57″ wide)
- 1 1/3 yards of white (57″ wide)
- 1/3 yard of yellow for the bottom of the feet (57″ wide)
- 1/3 yard of orange for the hair (57″ wide)
- 1/3 yard of red for shell/saddle (57″ wide)
- 1/2 yard of purple for boots (57″ wide)
- 1 sheet of black felt for the pupils and nostrils
- 1 sheet of white felt for the highlights int he pupils
- 1/2 yard of a light knit fabric for the stuffing guards
Check the FREE Pattern and Tutorial HERE
You might want to check this Tiny Dino Plush, too!
love it all your plush makers
HOW DO YOU PRINT THE YOSHI PATTERN. I HAVE TRIED TO PRINT OTHER PATTERNS IN THE PAST AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO. WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN
This is SEW freaking cute!