Girls Tulle Dress FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This DIY princess dress will be the perfect gift to celebrate any occasion – photo shoots, birthday parties, holidays, or dress-up games with friends. Making your little girl feel like royalty doesn’t have to be expensive – it’s so easy to create your own princess costume.
What you'll need:
- The free PDF pattern for the peasant top – size 3T – (seam allowances included)
- Cotton fabric of your choice
- Soft tulle fabric
- Lining fabric for the skirt – satin/cotton
- sewing machine
- sewing machine needle / jersey needle
- matching thread
- sewing pins
- fabric scissors
- 1/8 inch elastic / 1/4 inch elastic
- bias tape
You might want to check this Ruffled Romper FREE Sewing Tutorial.