Goldfish are gorgeous! This goldfish is made from scraps of wool-blend felt, seed beads, and flowing sheer fabric for the tail. Hang him as an ornament or play with him as a toy. For a different look make some vibrant fish combining different colors of felt and sparkly seed beads!
- Wool-blend felt scraps in orange, yellow, and white.
- Seed beads in orange.
- Sheer fabric for the tail (scraps are fine!)
- Polyfill stuffing
- Two round black beads for the eyes.
- Fishing wire or thread for hanging the fish.
- Standard presser foot for your machine.
- All-purpose thread in white.
- Extra-strong thread (optional) for gathering the eyes.
Also, learn how to sew a Star Softie with this FREE Pattern and Tutorial.