Halloween Witch Hat Pattern: Getting Into the Spirit
Halloween is just around the corner and this year I'm determined to scare the living daylights out of my neighbor's kids (all in good fun, of course..). For this, I'm definitely going to need a Halloween witch hat pattern.
What you'll need:
- One yard of stretchable crushed velvet or any black fabric you choose
- One yard craft felt in black or black fusible interfacing
- One yard black lining fabric
- Sprayable glue
- 16 gauge galvanized steel wire
- Masking tape
- A very large needle (4″ or more) and thread
- One 1″ tube bead
- Two yards of 3/4 to 1″ bias tape
- Wire cutter
- Sequins foot or Pearl and Piping foot
- Flat nose pliers or crimping pliers
You might want to check these 85+ Halloween Treat Bags Roundup.