Halloween is just around the corner and this year I'm determined to scare the living daylights out of my neighbor's kids (all in good fun, of course..). For this, I'm definitely going to need a Halloween witch hat pattern.
- One yard of stretchable crushed velvet or any black fabric you choose
- One yard craft felt in black or black fusible interfacing
- One yard black lining fabric
- Sprayable glue
- 16 gauge galvanized steel wire
- Masking tape
- A very large needle (4″ or more) and thread
- One 1″ tube bead
- Two yards of 3/4 to 1″ bias tape
Try to check this Halloween Mug Free Tutorial.