Sew pretty hanging organizers using natural cotton duck fabric plus quilting cotton or home decor fabric for the pockets! A simple dowel is used to hang the organizer with twine.
Tip: if you want to place heavier items in the pockets, use thumbtacks above the 3rd pocket to secure the canvas back to the wall.
- 1 yard natural cotton duck canvas fabric, 60” wide
- 3/4 yard coordinating fabric for the exterior of the baskets (pretty quilting cotton or home decor fabric both work great)
- 1/2 yard Peltex 72F ultra firm double sided fusible stabilizer
- a heavy duty sewing machine needle, 90/14 or 100/16 recommended
- a 12” long piece of a 3/8” wooden dowel
- 26” natural twine for hanging
- pencil or fabric marker
- Wonder clips (optional but very helpful for attaching the curved pieces)
You'll surely love this Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer, too!