To all the sewists who love to make bag projects, we have something special for you today! Make a unique hexagon patchwork bag with this free pattern and tutorial.
- Fabric: approx. 110 x 50cm (43.3 x 19.7inches)
- Ribbon patterned fabric: approx. 110 x 50cm (43.3 x 19.7inches)
- Dotted fabric for handles: approx. 20 x 40cm (7.9 x 15.7inches)
- Fusible Interlining: approx. 20 x 40cm (7.9 x 15.7 inches)
- Thick fusible quilt batting: approx.110 x 40cm (43.3 x 15.7inches)
- Other pieces of fabric: 6 types
- Fabric for the yo-yo part: 2 types
- Lining: approx. 110 x 40cm (43.4 x 19.7 inches)
- A button: 2.5cm (1inch)
- Ribbons and lace: 3 types
- A brooch pin: 2.5cm (1inch)
Check out this Quilted Tote Bag HERE.