Holiday Potholders FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Are you ready for Christmas? How about an easy project perfect as a hostess or teacher gift? Or you may want a few for your kitchen!
What you'll need:
- Red fabric: 1 Fat Quarter
- White fabric: (2) 9 1/2″ x 11 1/2″
- Insul-Bright heat-resistant batting: (1) 9″ x 11″ and (1) 9″ x 8″
- Cotton batting: (1) 9″ x 11″ and (1) 9″ x 8″
- Black and silver fabric scraps for belt and buckle
- Piecing, applique and quilting threads to match fabrics
- Water soluble pen or chalk marker (Sewline or Bohin)
- Cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter
- Fabric scissors
- Fine tip permanent pen
- Light box (optional)
- Piecing and quilting thread
- Temporary spray adhesive or quilting pins
- Paper-backed fusible webbing
- Sewing machine
- Open embroidery foot #20D
- Three-sole walking foot #50
You might want to check this QAYG Scrappy Quilt FREE Tutorial.
Thank you very much !