Homemade Fabric Birdhouses FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Don’t you just love walking into homes that have interesting things on the wall? It’s often what really makes a house unique and homely. The stuff on the wall or the mantle gives the home personality. It doesn’t just have to be pictures on the wall, you can hang things like these gorgeous fabric birdhouses.
What you'll need:
- Stiff cardboard
- Fabrics – preferably more than one pattern
- Wadding /batting, you are best using a thin one.
- Glue gun or Fabric Mod Podge glue
- Crewel Wool or embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Twig for perch
You might want to check this 50+ FREE Wall Organizer Sewing Patterns.