How to make a felt Christmas tree tutorial
The cutest felt Christmas tree! It's the perfect size to go on an entry table or use as a table centerpiece, although designed initially with toddlers in mind, so they could safely decorate their own Christmas Tree. Magic buttons included, to play Christmas Carols too.
Measures 33 inches tall.
- Stiff cardboard
- Strong tape like parcel tape
- Scissors and a craft knife, pencil and ruler
- Felt in brown and green, white optional
- Matching thread
- Red and green buttons
- Spray adhesive
- Optional – decorative elements such as snowflake brads, light bulb buttons etc
- Optional – magic buttons that play music!
Video tutorials available to walk you through how to make this, but its surprisingly easy! Lots of fun too.