How to make a felt Christmas tree tutorial
The cutest felt Christmas tree! It's the perfect size to go on an entry table or use as a table centerpiece, although designed initially with toddlers in mind, so they could safely decorate their own Christmas Tree. Magic buttons included, to play Christmas Carols too.
Measures 33 inches tall.
- Stiff cardboard
- Strong tape like parcel tape
- Scissors and a craft knife, pencil and ruler
- Felt in brown and green, white optional
- Matching thread
- Red and green buttons
- Spray adhesive
- Optional – decorative elements such as snowflake brads, light bulb buttons etc
- Optional – magic buttons that play music!
Video tutorials available to walk you through how to make this, but its surprisingly easy! Lots of fun too.
Read more about this project and learn how to make a felt Christmas tree.