Learn how to make a men's t-shirt with this free sewing tutorial. Check out this ultimate guide, perfect for beginners.
What you’ll need
- Jersey cotton fabric for the T-Shirt body (approx 1m x 2m)
- Optional: a strip of fabric for the neck binding (I usually use scraps from the jersey, rather than buying separate material)
- Matching cotton thread
- A good fitting T-Shirt to make a pattern with
- A large roll of plain paper to draw the pattern onto
- Tailor’s shears (or just some good
ol’ sharp scissors)
- Pins. Lots and lots of pins.
- Tailor’s chalk or air erasable marker
- Also… a seam ripper.
Take a look at this Boys Summer T-shirt FREE Tutorial.