This is an easy tutorial and a quick project on how to make fur pompom earrings. I love to learn while making, so I thought you might enjoy an easy way to make pompoms.
I will show you how to make a pair of lovely earrings to stuff your stocking. This is also a great way to use your fur scraps. I don't know about you, but faux fur is so expensive I feel terrible throwing even a few inches away. As it turns out, you only need a couple of one and a half inch squares of scrap to accomplish this pair of fur pompoms earrings.
- faux fur scraps
- polyester thread
- polyester filling, shredded plastic bags or cotton ball
- earring hooks or stud back post earrings
- silver/gold chain or two extension chains
- two jump rings if using a normal chain
- Needle nose pliers
- Hand sewing needle
- Sharp pointy scissors or a fur blade
- A bottle cap or a rounded object to trace the circle
Check out these Tips on Sewing with Fur from So Sew Easy.