How to print and assemble a PDF Pattern
There are a lot of things you have to get right, and in the right order, for your pattern to be correct. Let’s have a look at all the steps.
What’s so good about PDF print-at-home patterns?
- Usually all the sizes come in the same file to make grading easier
- If you tear it, cut the wrong size, the dog eats it, or you spill your tea on it – you can just print a new one
- They can be cheaper to buy than printed patterns because you aren’t paying for professional printing, packaging, storage and postage
- You can get the pattern instantly when you feel the urge to sew
- You can easily buy from International sellers – like me
- You support smaller independent pattern makers who couldn’t afford to produce patterns otherwise
Read more about How to print and assemble a PDF Pattern here.