Sew a doll that will be loved and played with for years. Katy doll will warm hearts as she teaches little hands to braid with three long strands of felt hair.
- 1/2 yd cotton fabric for the head, arms, and legs
- 1/4 yd cotton fabric for the body
Other Supplies and Notions:
- 3/4 yd medium weight fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 12’’x18’’ sheet of brown felt for the hair
- small pieces of black and pink felt for the eyes and mouth
- 1 yd fusible web (HeatnBond lite)
- polyester fiberfill
- small elastic band for the end of the braid
- 12’’ length of ribbon
- 6’’ length of elastic, 1/4’’ wide
- bodkin or safety pin for inserting the elastic
- pinking shears (optional)
- craft knife (such as X-acto – optional)
Another tutorial for Fabric Dolls can be found HERE!