Kelly Waist Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
The Kelly Waist Bag is a clean and simple design for those who want the ease of a “fanny pack,” but in a modern aesthetic. With a belt guide built into place, you can use your own belt, make one, or leave it off entirely for a beautiful timeless clutch.
What you'll need:
- 3 1/2 sq ft* (cut as 42” length) of Cork/Leather/Vinyl (*more needed if making a belt longer than 39”)
- (2) 8 mm cap Screwback Button Studs
- 2 mm and 4 mm Hole Punch
- Fabric/Leather Glue
- Leather and/or heavy duty needle
- Cutting Mat
- Matching Polyester Thread
- Scissors and/or Craft knife
- Clips (*do not use pins since they will leave permanent holes)
- Teflon or Walking Foot
You might want to check these 30+ Belt Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials.