Keychain Ear Bud Pouch FREE Pattern and Tutorial
Keep your earbuds in place and prevent them from being tangled with this keychain ear bud pouch.
What you'll need:
- 2 pieces of the outside pouch fabric, each 4-1/2″ x 3″ (A)
- 2 pieces of the inside pouch fabric (the lining), each 4-1/2″ x 3″ (B)
- 2 half circles of fabric – one is the same fabric as the outside and one is the same fabric as the inside – each 3″ across the straight top and 2-1/2″ from the middle of the top to the bottom of the curve of the circle (C)
- 2 pieces of the outside fabric 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ for the strap (D)
- 1 metal snap with tools to install it
- Thread to match your fabric
- One 1-1/2″-diameter keyring
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- X-Acto knife
Take a look at this Circle Zip Earbud Pouch FREE Sewing Tutorial.