Lattice Fruit Pie Trivet FREE Tutorial
Who wants some pie? I've got the best kind of pie there is with these adorable Lattice Fruit Pie Trivets, along with a free tutorial to make your own!
Makes 2 pie trivets
- 1/4 yard fruit themed cotton prints
- 1/4 yard insul-fleece (the one with the metal in it)
- 1/4 yard all cotton batting
- 1/4 yard backing
- 1 1/2 yard (or 1 pkg) medium or .5 inch beige ric rac
- 1 1/2 yard (or 1 pkg) 5/8″ wide beige double fold bias tape
- 1 new, sharp, size 14 needle
You might want to check this Reversible Casserole Dish Cozy FREE Sewing Tutorial.