Lavender Llama Hot or Cold Plush FREE Sewing Tutorial
These soft, plush animals are filled with rice and dried lavender that you can microwave for warm comfort in the winter or freeze for instant relaxation in the summer. And they smell so good! They are the perfect size to fit on your chest, abdomen or across your head or neck.
What you'll need:
- 1/3 yard of Cuddle (minky) fabric or flannel (body)
- 10″ square (approximately) of tan or gray wool (ears and legs)
- small scrap of white wool (nose/mouth)
- small scrap of black wool (eyes)
- scraps of 100% cotton batting (ears and legs)
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups of filler
- 1/2 cup of dried lavender (optional, or you could use essential oil)
- water-soluble fabric glue
- black permanent marker or fabric pen
You might want to check this Hot-N-Cold Pack FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.