Linen Romper Suit FREE Tutorial
Here's a free tutorial on how to make your own linen romper that I'm sure you'll love. An easy go-to piece of clothing and all-in-one outfit that is perfect to wear any time of the day!
- 2.5 yards of IL042 903 FS Premier Finish
- Matching sewing thread
- 5′ button
- Pattern master, pattern paper
- Paper scissors, fabric scissors, rotary cutter
- Fabric marker, pins, tape measure, seam ripper
- Bias tape maker, buttonhole sewing foot, hand sewing needles
You might want to check out this Long Romper FREE Tutorial.