Little Lark Sachet FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Little Lark Lavender Sachets are super easy to make and are perfect to whip up as a gift for someone or to keep for yourself.
What you'll need:
- 4×6 inch felt for body
- 2×3 inch fabric for the tummy
- 2×3 inch felt for eye patch
- Scraps of felt for beak, toes, bow and hair tuft
- Pair of 6mm black safety eyes or pair of 7.5mm colored safety eyes
- 7-inch length of crewel embroidery thread or narrow ribbon for hanging loop
- Embroidery thread/floss
- Dried lavender
- Embroidery scissors, orange stick, toothpick, Fray Check
- Disappearing ink pen or water-soluble pen
You might want to check this Heart Plushie Sewing Project for Kids.