These love letters pillows are so fun to make. This Valentine's day is the perfect time to make these for your loved ones!
What you'll need:
- Letter patterns
- 1 – pkg. HEATnBOND® FUSIBLE INTERFACING Light Weight
- HEATnBOND® FUSIBLE Fleece
- (optional) 2 pkgs. ½” bias piping (red)
- Thread – Aurifil 50 wt. (#2270)
- 1 fat quarter for pillow fronts (Bikes – grey)
- 1 fat quarter for pillow backs (or assorted fat quarters)
- 2 fat quarters for sides (cream) (Cut 9: 2 ½” x length of fat quarter for sides of letters)
- Clips and pins
- fiberfill for stuffing the pillow
- sewing machine and other general sewing supplies
Optional: aquarium gravel to weight the letters for display
Check out this Secret Pocket Pillow, too!