Magical 3-in-1 Cat Bed FREE Sewing Pattern
This tutorial will show you how to make a cat bed that can be used in three different ways, so you’ll always be ready to accommodate even the most finicky feline. (Hence the magic.)
- 2 yards of 36” wide craft felt.
- 10 to 12 decorative wool felt shapes, 2-3” in height
- 1 skein of embroidery floss in a color that matches the wool felt
- Sewing thread to match the craft felt
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery needle
- Fabric scissors
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Straight pins or fabric clips
- Compass or 13” round cooking pot
- Pen or pencil
- Tailor’s chalk (optional)
You might want to check this Cat Pillow FREE Sewing Tutorial.