Mini Backpack Project FREE Pattern and Tutorial
This mini backpack project is ideal as a child’s school bag, or a backpack for a petite adult. You can use the same fabric for both the exterior and interior, or use a different fabric for the lining. We’ve used a contrasting fabric for the lining to help make the instructions easier to follow, and to add a pop of color.
What you'll need:
- Strong fabric e.g. denim:
- Same fabric for outer and lining version: 0.75m of 150cm wide fabric
- Lined version: 0.6m of 150cm wide fabric
- Cotton lining (if applicable)- 0.4m of 112cm wide fabric
- 25mm strap adjuster buckles x 2
- Zips x 2 (1 x 13cm & 1 x 35.5cm)
- A sewing machine
- An iron
- Fabric scissors
- Measuring tape
- Tailor’s chalk
You might want to check these 30+ Belt Bag FREE Sewing Patterns.