Miracle Caddy FREE Sewing Tutorial
Sew a multi-purpose organizer that’s perfect for taking your favorite craft supplies, classroom items, or baby gear on the go. Use my free sewing pattern to make it using your favorite fabrics and it will be the most beautiful caddy you’ve ever had.
What you'll need:
- 1 1/4 yards of fabric for the caddy exterior and dividers
- 1 1/4 yards of fabric for the caddy lining and handles
- 3/4 yds of foam stabilizer that is 60’’ wide
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece stabilizer (for the handles)
- Basting spray (such as SpraynBond or 505)
- fabric marking pen (such as a frixion pen)
- 2 yards of 3/4’’ wide hook and loop tape (velcro)
You might want to check Sofa Sewing Caddy FREE Sewing Tutorial.