Momo Plush FREE Sewing Tutorial
Fans of Avatar: The Last Airbender are sure to recognize this adorable winged lemur! Momo's got his distinctive huge ears, winged arms, long tail, and a cute smiling face. He sits nicely on his own and his long arms make him especially fun to hug.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 yd of cream fabric
- 1/4 yd of brown fabric
- 1/8 yd (or 9″ x 5″) of light brown fabric
- optional 1/4 yd (or 12″ X 9″) of scrap felt, fleece, or think quilt batting for ear support
- 3″ x 3″ of black applique fabric for outer eye, mouth, & pupils
- 3″ x 3″ of green applique for iris
- 2″ x 2″ of white applique fabric for eye shine
- 7″ x 7″ of cream applique fabric for inner wings
- 8″ x 8″ of light or heavy duty fusible web
- sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Little Owl FREE Sewing Pattern.