Moogle Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Kupo! Fans of Final Fantasy are sure to love this extra fuzzy Moogle! It has all the classic details that make the character so adorable – including little wings, kitty ears, kitty ears, a pom pom, and fluffy neck ruff.
Make one to build up your Moogle army!
What you'll need:
- 1⁄4 yd. of fabric for main body
- 1/8 yd. or 5″ x 7″ piece of red fabric for pom pom
- 1/8 yd. or 3″ x 7″ piece of pink fabric for inner ears
- 1/8 yd. or 5″ x 14″ piece of purple fabric for wings
- 1/8 yd. or 5″ x 9″ piece of faux fur for neck ruff
- 2″ x 2″ piece of black fabric for pom pom stalk
- 2” x 2″ piece of black applique fabric (felt, cotton,
- etc.) for eyes
- 2” x 2″ piece of pink applique fabric for blush
- 2” x 2″ piece of red applique fabric for nose
- 4” x 4” piece of light or heavy duty fusible web sewing thread to match main fabric and applique
- 4″ pipe cleaner
- poly-fil stuffing
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
Check out this Unicorn Plush Pillow FREE Sewing Pattern.