Mug Caddy Organizer FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Sew a darling mug caddy to store sewing notions, office tools, or art supplies with just one or 2 fat quarters of fabric! There are 5 pockets around the outside of the fabric mug cover, plus an inside layer to show off more pretty fabric.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 yard of main fabric (yardage or fat quarter)
- 1/4 yard of contrasting fabric for the pockets and binding (yardage or fat quarter)
- a 4 1/4’’ x 10’’ piece of fusible fleece interfacing (such as HeatnBond Fusible Fleece)
- a 3’’ x 17’’ strip of fusible medium weight interfacing (such as Pellon SF101)
- 2 pieces of 5/8’’ wide fold over elastic (FOE) that are each 4’’ long
- basting spray such as SpraynBond or 505
- a fabric marking pen or pencil (such as a Frixion Pen)
You might want to check this Sewing Kit Organizer FREE Tutorial.