The Roll It Up Fabric wrap is designed to be a multipurpose fabric wrap suitable for endless different things. You can use this for pencils, small tools, crochet hooks and picnic cutlery.
What you'll need:
- 1 FQ of fabric (or mix it up and use some scraps)
- 70” (2m) of 1” double fold binding.
- (allow an extra 12” (30cm) if using binding the top flap)
- 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) of wadding/fleece
- Matching thread
- Scissors, rotary cutter
- Pins or clips
- Disappearing ink marker, or chalk
- Sewing Machine
Also, take a look at this Roll-up Organizer with FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.