Neko Atsume Plushies FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
These plushies are of course inspired by the adorable Neko Atsume (kity collector) kitties – specifically Pepper, Dottie, and Misty. They're the perfect size for tossing around or leaving by your desk to keep you company.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 yd. of main fabric
- 3” x 3” piece of applique fabric (felt, cotton, etc.) — black for most kitties, additional blue & yellow for pepper
- 3” x 3” piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- 5” x 3” piece of accent fabric for stripes on striped kitties like Misty
- sewing thread to match main fabric, applique fabrics, and accent fabric
- poly-fil stuffing
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this WobbleBobble Monster Plushie FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.