A chic bag that is simple to make with all the details of a high end boutique item; fully lined, stylish wooden handles and a magnetic closure. Big enough for shopping, but also chic enough to use as a purse. By using PUL backed cotton the bag has added waterproof durability built right in.
- Outside fabric 1/2 yard
- Lining fabric cotton 1/2 yard
- Pellon® 70 Peltex® Ultra-Firm Sew-in 1 yard
- Pellon® 810 Tru-Grid™ 1/2 yard
- Pellon® 809 Décor-Bond® 1/4 yard
- Pair of wooden purse handles (approximately 8” wide with two 3/4“ openings)
- One magnetic purse clasp
- Heavy duty machine needles
- Hand sewing needle
- Sewing machine and related supplies
- Rotary cutter and related supplies
Learn how to make purse handles with this FREE Tutorial, too!