Oriole Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This bag comes in 2 different sizes and comes together quickly with the creative use of darts and front and back fabrics! Try your hand at using a bit of purse hardware, including your choice of a magnetic snap or twist lock.
- 3/4 yard of exterior fabric (1/2 yard will be enough if using 54” wide cork or vinyl)
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric
- 1/2 yard of foam interfacing
- 2 yards of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible)
- Twist lock or 1/2” magnetic snap
- Two 1” metal rectangles
- 1” metal slider
- Clover Wonder Clips or pins
- Pressing cloth
- Rotary Cutter and Cutting Mat
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker
- Small screwdriver
- Fabric glue
Take a look at this Jade Bag FREE Sewing Pattern.