Overblouse Top FREE Sewing Pattern
This overblouse can give your look an extra flare or give you a little warmth for an unexpected evening chill.
This overblouse top pattern makes a blouse that can be used open or closed. It is loose fitting so you can move around to help up stay cool.
Long sleeves or three-quarter sleeves so you can cover more of your arm, and with a simple pattern transformation, the length can be adjusted.
What you'll need:
- 1.5 to 2 yards of 54″ wide choice of soft linen, soft cotton, or any loose weave natural fiber fabric
- thread to match
- bias tape enough around the neck
- 3/8″ elastic enough for the sleeves
- fusible interfacing enough for the facing
- five snaps fasteners or buttons (optional)
You might want to check this Summer Blouse Pattern.